-
September 3rd, 2001, 07:45 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Last night I read the post from Terry about Molly,and issue 46.I have just got up after having this dream.The whole of the Katchoo Franchine and David story, is not REAL,but the novel that Molly is writing.The more I thought about it the more it seems to make sense.
.....
------------------
It's simple tips like these
That keep you safe from injuries
The surgeon general should do his part:
Warning, beware, be careful - Fragile Heart
Words By Jewel(EDA)
-
September 3rd, 2001, 08:43 AM
#2
Inactive Member
i would be sad. i hope that terry doesnt go that route...
-
September 3rd, 2001, 02:33 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I hope oz is right. It doesn?t do right to both SiP and Molly and Poo. Besides that I think Terry?s feelings on Molly and Poo, allthough not justified in my oppinion, might interfere.
-
September 3rd, 2001, 04:26 PM
#4
Inactive Member
of course, all of this is not to say that its a good theory hb2! its from way out in left field, which is where terry likes to spring most of his surpirses on us from. 
just personally, i hope it doesnt go that way...
-
September 3rd, 2001, 06:36 PM
#5
Inactive Member
*******SPOILERS FOR MOLLY AND POO IF YOU HAVENT READ TURN BACK NOW!*******
yeah, plus if he goes that route, it increases the chance of one of our beloved characters meeting a horrible end by meat cleaver........
Unless it david, in which case, go right ahead! 
Darth
------------------
'There can be sex without love, love without sex, and situations so intermixed that nobody can sort out which is which.'
-Lazarus Long, 'Time Enough for Love'-Robert Heinlein
-
September 3rd, 2001, 11:50 PM
#6
Jaxom 27
Guest
I think it's just safer to reserve judgement on this issue until this issue is out...you know what I mean? I'm not saying, I'm just saying...
------------------
Before allowing drunken friend to cheat on his girl, you must attempt one
intervention. If he is able to get on his feet, look you in the eye, and deliver
a "F...OFF!" You are absolved of your of responsibility.
-
September 4th, 2001, 02:56 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Then Molly would be a character in a story she's writing. Talk about self-referential stories!
But no, I think where Molly is, she's not allowed to write any stories.
------------------
Peregrinator in paradiso.
-
September 4th, 2001, 03:26 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Plus, I think the main future focus is more likely to be Ashley than Molly.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks